Sunday, March 1, 2009

Old and Moldy

As I sit sipping highballs in my vintage underpinnings, I often feel the need to recognize and accept the fact that I'm probably trapped in the past. I have no problem with this, and I'm sure the vintage dollies who are older than I am would agree if they could open their pretty little mouths. Apparently there's this whole world of technology out there that a terminal nostalgiaphile like myself is terrified of. I think I aged myself one thousand years when I told someone that I not only don't "get" Twitter, but I don't want to. I stand by that statement. However, even I will concede to some technology, I do have an iphone after all, I'm not living in a cave. This gorgeous laptop is for all the kids out there like me who still spend their days hunting for old typewriters and rotary dial phones in their attics and basements.


No comments:

Post a Comment